Our clients are organisations, joint ventures and internal and external partnerships who pursue collaborative thinking and action to make plans and projects happen. PeopleForce has a diverse range of clients across the Private, Public and Community sectors.
Recent Consulting Examples:
Construction and Engineering:
- Organisations that have a major new project or new partner or relationship. Workshop facilitation or collaboration consultancy informing, aligning and supporting the senior leadership team on how to create and support a collaborative culture.
- Rarely out of the headlines, the energy sector is experiencing a fascinating period. Collaborative Workshop interventions as organisations search for more efficient energy solutions to secure sustainable business.
- In response to the sector entering a period of dynamic change and investment, a more collaborative approach is being adopted. Consulting with several leading technology initiatives throughout Australia to ensure timely installation and cost control.
- Consulted with senior leadership teams of major Government Departments to enable them to effectively collaborate together as they embark on large transformation, investment and modernisation programs
- Collaboration between the community sector and business is increasing and becoming more strategically important. The benefits include being able to share resources, talent and knowledge and create an even larger impact
- Each year, PeopleForce chooses a community group and provides pro-bono consulting as part of our give-back.